Publications / Récomprenses
- Publication of Portfolio « The Ischia» in & rsquo; Eye of Photography – June 2018 – www.loeildelaphotographie.com
- Publication of Portfolio « The Essaouira» in & rsquo; Eye of Photography – July 2017 – www.loeildelaphotographie.com
- Publication of Portfolio « Jump&Hide» in & rsquo; Eye of Photography – Mars 2017 – www.loeildelaphotographie.com
- 1first free Black Theme Prizes&Blanc – Answers Photo Magazine March 2017 –
- Winner of the biggest competition World PHOTO PHOTO magazine January / February 2017
- Publication of Portfolio Riviera in the Eye of Photography - June 2016 www.loeildelaphotographie.com
- Publication Photo daily News : Summer 2016 in the Eye of Photography - July 2016 www.loeildelaphotographie.com
- « My Umbrella» Palace Shop/Nice
- « L'Emeraude» Fonda / Dinard
- « the Riviera» Badaboom/Nice
- « the Riviera» Warehouse/Nice Mars – June 2017
- "Glamorous" Deli Bo / Nice from January to March 2017
- "The Riviera" Photo Menton 19 – 27 November 2016
- "The Emerald" at the Yacht Club / Dinard September 2016 - January 2017
- "The Riviera" au Di Piu / Nice 2015 – 2016
- Workshop with Peter Defaix July 2014 www.pierredefaix.com
- Workshops with Jean Christophe Béchet www.jcbechet.com :
Rencontres d'Arles - August 2014
Paris - June 2015
Nice - October 2016
- Workshop with Sylvie Hugues www.sylviehugues.com
Rencontres d'Arles - July 2016
- Meet Anne Paounov Manager photography pole Center Pompidou - Paris - July 2016 www.centrepompidou.fr
From childhood, I spent hours in the lab picture of my father to watch at work, to marvel at the magic of the image revealed in stages. From that time I keep a fascination for the image in black and white.
I have traveled around the world from the age of 18 years in a willingness to explore. I always had my camera in hand. It was film cameras. I collected over the years (15 years about) images from several countries.
Since 4 years :
My taste for photography has gradually become a job, it has materialized and professionalized through internships, among other (Rencontres d'Arles internships with JC Bechet etc ..), and I gradually defined an object of study.
My consistency is part of series 15 to 20 pictures that describe a place that is dear to me and inspires me. I added in the landscape the female body a sensual and poetic way. Series construct a specific rate that allows communication from one image to the other and a set of cross valuations.
J & rsquo; also like making fun series and off-site.
My projects : I would find a publisher to publish a book with my series. Exhibitions are going and coming as well as festivals where my work will be presented.
my Material : A Canon 600D SLR and 6D, 4 goals, 18/124mm; 50mm, 30mm ( sigma ), 35 mm
my prints : Canson Baryta fineart / etching - Rag cotton BFK Rives - Format 40/60 cm – 29,7/21 cm -majoritairement.
my influences : Bill Brandt, Louis Stettner, Richard Avedon, Helmut Newtown, Jean Loup Sieff, Willy Ronis, Nobuyoshi Araki, Edouard Boubat, Vivian Maier, Claude Nori, Bernard Plossu, Ferdinando Scianna, Herb Ritts, Saul Leiter, Daido Moriyama, Sally Mann, Herbert List, Robert Doisneau, Brassai, Edward Weston and many more ...
Some quotes that speak to me :
"Wandering is not the journey or the boardwalk but this world experience that refers to a fundamental question : What am I doing here ? Why here rather than elsewhere ? How to live as long as possible in this, that is to say, be happy ? How to Watch, accepting ? What am I, what I am worth, what my eyes ? » Raymond Depardon
"It's part of the work of the photographer to see more intensely than most people. It must have and keep in him something of the receptiveness of the child who looks at the world for the first time or the traveler who enters a strange country. » Bill Brandt